Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Take Aim At Becoming A Mentor


As we all know, the transition from Joe/Jill Shmoe to law school student can be a difficult bridge to cross. You however, have the opportunity to make this transition easier for an incoming 1L. If it was not for my mentor B-Rad, I would not know that sodas are free (with Rebel ID and qualifying food purchase) at Chipotle. If you are interested in changing the life of a 1L or just looking for a power trip, contact kareema.turner@students.law.unlv.edu. There are bonus points for the first person to correctly identify the gentlemen in the pic.

4 comments:

canuck 996 said...

I just wanted to add that this past year I was mentorless and genuinely felt lost and misguided. If I had a mentor of the caliber of B-Rad who knows what I could be today...

Anonymous said...

Props go to Professor Rapoport for correctly identifying one of the most infamous mentor/mentee relationships of recent times, John Allen Muhammad and Lee Boyd Malvo also known as the DC Snipers.

Byron said...

What are you implying, Steve? you sicken me. ;)

Anonymous said...

Who knew that serial killers could be so handsome? Byron, don't hate because your pop culture skills are lacking. Maybe if you had a B-Rad in your life, you wouldn't be so angry. It may be too late for you, but you could save a 1-L from becoming another mentorless and bitter Boyd student.